- Payment is due at time of service and I am happy to provide you with an invoice you may submit to your insurance company.
- Chalom Physical Therapy and Wellness will be considered an out of network provider
Why do I not bill insurance?
- I have chosen to run my practice this way so I may spend the time I need with you to get you better.
- All treatments are a minimum of 60 minutes one on one with me. 90 minute sessions are also available.
- If I work with insurance contracts they are the ones determining what types of treatments and the amount of time I spend with my patients.
- Through years of experience I know that many times these insurance restrictions interfere with quality care.
- The cost to be seen by me may seem higher at first, but you will most likely require less visits overall if compared to care in a traditional setting where your therapist will have one patient every thirty munutes
FYI - California is now a Direct Access state for physical therapy. This means you don't need a referral from your doctor to be seen. Some insurance companies may require one so keep that in mind if you plan to submit invoices. I may recommend you see your doctor depending on my findings and your progress.